Power to unfold
Our goal is to unfold the potential of renewable energy. This is done by establishing new energy production, by storing energy and by refining energy.
Skovgaard Energy wants to create local jobs, collaborate with a wide range of actors and contribute to sustainable development in respect for nature.
We work according to these dogmas:
– Create the energy solutions of the future
– Create development and synergies in the local area
– Involve local actors and stakeholders
– Prioritize local suppliers
– Increase biodiversity in project areas
Skovgaard Invest was established in 1999 by Jørgen Skovgaard to develop wind turbine projects. In 2021, the company changed its name to Skovgaard Energy and a generational change was initiated.
The development of wind turbine projects has been extended to the development of solar, power to X and biogas, and more areas are being added.